About PK Property Services:
PK Property Services has been supplying the Twin Cities and surrounding Metro area with exceptional commercial property services for over 20 years. As a market leader in custodial services, PK puts our customers’ needs first by supplying exceptional quality in custodial services, project floor maintenance, landscaping, snow plowing, and much more.
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
Members of our construction cleaning crews help bring completed construction sites to a clean finish.
Construction cleaners cleans up and/or removes from building grounds or structures any debris resultant from any construction project including but not limited to: concrete, dirt, scrap lumber, plaster, drywall, any paint or adhesive products from windows, floors, ceramic tile and bathroom fixtures. Window washing. general waste disposal. Completion of daily reports for work completed.
- Possess and maintain valid driver’s license
- Possess and maintain valid appropriate certifications and licenses, as stipulated by the customer facility
- Ability to pass a standard background check including E-Verify
- Ability to operate minor equipment
- Be able to read and understand instructions associated with the equipment
- Must be a self-starter and able to produce work with minimum supervision
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
PK Property Services offers extremely competitive compensation for the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday through Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour