- Area Manager has daily operational accountability for assigned customer-contracted service location(s).
- Manage and oversee a team of up to five cleaners at various onsite client locations.
- Position is responsible for directly supervising and coordinating work activities
- Evaluate, coordinate, and assign cleaning tasks to team members based on need and skill level. Coaching and training team members, maximizing efficiency and consistency of custodial services
- Act as primary onsite point-of-contact for cleaning team for any questions or concerns they may have
- Ensure proper inventory of supplies and equipment
- Responsible for training and development procedures; employee/shift scheduling practices; budget control, and service performance and quality service delivery
- Area Manager will be accountable for developing long-term, high quality client relationships by taking a proactive approach to identify issues and mutually acceptable solutions supporting customer requirements and company objectives.
Possess and maintain valid appropriate certifications and licenses, as stipulated by the customer facility
• Ability to pass a standard background check including E-Verify
• Ability to operate minor equipment
• Be able to read and understand instructions associated with the equipment
• Must be a self-starter and able to produce work with minimum supervision
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
PK Property Services offers extremely competitive compensation for the industry.
Full Time Position, Monday through Friday, Evenings, Must be available after 2:00pm
Pay: $20.00 Per Hour