Custodians at PK Property Services provide customers a clean, sanitary, and safe facility that they can be proud of. Responsibilities in accordance with standard janitorial services including but not limited to:
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum and steam clean carpet
- Window washing
- Clean and disinfects toilets and replenishes supplies such as toilet paper, soap, and paper towels
- Respond to urgent situations, such as spills, that require quick action
- Orders cleaning supplies and equipment and maintains an appropriate stock at all times
- Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuums and floor cleaners
- Collect and remove trash from a building or space
- Make minor repairs as necessary, including tasks such as changing light bulbs and fixing leaks
- Notify supervisor when major repairs, including structural issues or highly skilled tasks, are required
- Maintain a level of security in a building, such as locking doors, storing keys, and using access codes for restricted areas and rooms
- Perform outdoor upkeep as necessary, including mowing grass, hovelling snow, and maintaining entrances and walkways
- Work in facilities such as schools, universities, apartment buildings, corporate offices, and hospitals
- Work when facilities are closed to the public or during low traffic time periods
- Completion of daily reports for work completed.
Full Time, Monday through Friday, must be flexible with hours, work nights weekends if required.
Must be able to travel between locations when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
Cleaning and Maintenance, Physical Stamina, Physical Dexterity, Agility, Knowledge of Chemicals and Solvents, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Ability to Work Independently, Supply Management.
Possess and maintain valid appropriate certifications and licenses, as stipulated by the customer facility• Ability to pass a standard background check including E-Verify
Ability to operate minor equipment
Be able to read and understand instructions associated with the equipment
Must be a self-starter and able to produce work with minimum supervision
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
PK Property Services offers extremely competitive compensation for the industry.
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour